*Free remote reboot, remote shutdown, or wake on LAN (WoL) functionality for LOTS of computers, simultaneously, with just a few clicks
*Monitor status in real-time with integrated pinging
Remote Reboot X is simply the best free remote reboot, free remote shutdown, and free wake on LAN (WoL) tool available. Load a list of computers, highlight some or all of them, and then initiate the action of your choice.
*Best of all, Remote Reboot X is FREE!
- Reboot or shutdown LOTS of remote hosts, simultaneously, while monitoring status in real-time with integrated pinging
- Wake on LAN
- No remote agent installation required! Simply launch Remote Reboot X and start rebooting.
- Integrated task scheduler: Launch any task on a specific date and time
- Retrieve the last boot time from remote hosts (very handy when rebooting computers)
- Retrieve the list of services that are set to “Automatic” but not currently running on the remote hosts (diagnose bootup issues)
- Retrieve the MAC address from remote hosts (required for Wake On LAN) – instructions for importing MAC addresses into the RemoteRebootX grid
How it works
Remote Reboot X was designed to be simple and intuitive. No installation necessary– just launch the EXE and you’re ready to go! You start by loading a list of computer names, IP addresses or MAC addresses (MACs are required for Wake on LAN). Then highlight one, some, or all rows in the grid to perform actions on just the selected hosts. Either right click on the currently selected rows or use the Actions menu to select an action to perform. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- In order to use Remote Reboot X, you must have the .NET Framework 4.0 or later installed on the computer you’re running it from.
If you save the state of a Remote Reboot X grid with passwords stored in it, they will be obfuscated in the .rrx state file. You should not share a .rrx file containing passwords with someone who shouldn’t know those passwords.